Speeding or Traffic Related Complaint

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
If you have a speeding or traffic related concern in your neighborhood, contact the Bureau of Communications at (217) 347-0774. Please ask to speak with a Community Policing Officer. If we are not in the office please leave your name, telephone number and concern and we will get back with you as soon as possible.  You can also contact us through email.