Jodi Thoele, Tourism Director
1505 Hampton Drive
Effingham, IL 62401
The Effingham Convention and Visitors Bureau (Tourism Office) offers services for the leisure, business, and motor coach traveler. Here's a list of just a few of the services we offer:
- Information on restaurants, lodging, special events, attractions and activities.
- Assistance in coordinating special meeting activities, such as museum tours.
- Meeting and convention welcome services.
- Coordination of group tour activities.
- Assistance in developing and attracting special events to the Effingham area.
- If you are planning an event in the City of Effingham (on City property), please contact Jodi Jackson at the Visitor Center to get the Event Requirements Form you are required to complete in order to have the event.
- The Effingham Convention and Visitor's Bureau also offers a grant program for events that meet the program's specific requirements. Visit www.visiteffinghamil.com or call the Visitor Center to learn more about the program and how you can apply.
Located in Central Illinois where Interstates 57 & 70 meet, Effingham has a little something for everyone! We invite you to spend a few days exploring our unique city, and see what makes our vibrant community tick! With 17 hotels, and over 60 restaurants, Effingham provides the very best service and hospitality.
To learn more about Effingham and the services the CVB has to offer, please contact us:
- Call toll free: 800-772-0750
- Visit the website: www.visiteffinghamil.com
- Email us at email@example.com
Stop by our Visitor's Center at: 1505 Hampton Drive, Effingham, Illinois