Welcome to our new website! Learn more

Do I need a sign permit?

Sign permits are required for new signs, face changes, enlargement, relocation, or replacement. For your application¬†you’ll need to provide:

  • Photographs of all existing signs on the building.
  • An inventory of all existing signs on the site. This inventory should include location and square footage of each sign.
  • A site plan showing the property lines and dimensions, building and tenant suite(s) outlines and dimensions, location(s) of existing and proposed sign(s) (note removal of existing signs, if applicable).
  • Drawings showing the proposed sign(s) including the sign type (e.g. freestanding, wall, etc.), sign dimensions (including overall height), illumination (if applicable), material(s) & color(s), location (if on a building frontage, include dimensions of frontage); total sign area (square footage).


Close window