Welcome to our new website! Learn more

How do I file a police report?

If this is an emergency, call 911.

If this is not an emergency, there are 2 ways you can file a police report:

  • Call the non-emergency line at 217-347-0774 and a police officer will respond to your location
  • Report the incident in person at the Effingham Police Department, 110 S. 3rd Street
Close window