Remember, carbon monoxide is colorless and odorless. Call 9-1-1 immediately. Leave your residence with ALL occupants, including pets if possible. Do not attempt to ventilate the residence or re-enter the residence after leaving. If it is cold outside, go to a neighbor’s residence or get inside a car and move it out of the garage … Continued
FAQ Topic: Fire detector questions
Yes. Contact our Central Fire Station at (217) 342-2555 and we can set up an appointment for you.
Yes. If your residence burns fossil fuels or has an attached garage, you are required to have a carbon monoxide detector in your residence.