Welcome to our new website! Learn more

FAQ Topic: Licenses

How do I register as a contractor?

Anyone doing work on a building needs to register with us as a contractor. This applies to licensed contractors as well as if you are a homeowner doing the work yourself. Building permits cannot be issued if the person doing the work is not registered. Learn more about registering as a contractor.

How do I get a liquor license?

Effingham offers several types of liquor licenses, including for outdoor patios, events, and delivery. Before you apply for a license, you’ll need to interview with the Local Liquor Control Commission. Learn about liquor licenses and how to apply.

Close window