The City's goal is to be transparent with our residents and others in all of our financial practices and operations. We offer the Financial Transparency Portal as a tool for the public to easily access data about the City's finances.
What information can you access through the portal?
- Expenditures and revenues for the current fiscal year;
- Historical views of previous years;
- Spending details by category, department, fund, function, and vendor;
- The detail covers every level of expenditures, from total spending by fiscal year to individual vendor payments;
- The Portal is updated weekly with expenditure data and monthly with revenue data to provide the most recent financial activity.