Ways to Pay
- ACH (automatic payment method)
- Pay Online
- Pay Bill by Phone (call 1-877-885-7968 )
- Pay Deposit by Phone (call 1-877-390-7368)
- Drive -Up Window (located at the Utility Billing Office)
- Night Drop-Off Box (located at the Utility Billing Office)
- In Person at the Utility Billing Office - Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The following services requested after 3:00pm will be completed the following business day:
NEW SERVICE - Please complete online application. Customers will receive notification of our receipt of completed application and applicable payment via email.
Convenient sign up for ACH (automatic payment through checking or savings account on the 15th of every month)
$25 Connection Fee will be applied to the first bill.
Customers will receive notification of our receipt of completed documentation and payment via email or telephone.
Water customers should call the Utility Billing office at 217-342-2366 or email us to request disconnection of water service. The date of disconnection , service address and the address at which the final bill may be sent must be provided prior to disconnection.
If water is shut off due to non-payment a $25.00 disconnect fee (non-refundable) will be applied to your bill.
In order to avoid additional sewer charges when filling a pool, the customer should stop by the Utility Billing office prior to filling the pool.
Contact the Utility Billing office at 217-342-2366 or email us. A $25.00 connection fee will be applied to the bill.