If you are filling or topping off your swimming pool, you can apply for a sewer credit. The credit usually ranges from $10 to $100, depending on the size of your pool.
The credit is only for sewer use and you will still be charged for water. It can be applied to your account once per year. It cannot be used for hot tubs.
Before you start
You need to complete the pool credit form during the same billing cycle as the dates you want to fill your pool.
You will need:
- Utility account number
- Address of the swimming pool
- Date you will start filling your pool
What to do
- Complete and submit the pool credit form
- Start filling your pool on the start date indicated on the form
- Finish filling your pool within 3 days
You have up to 3 days to fill your pool to get the sewer credit.
Your pool credit will be added to the following billing cycle.